- You are a recognised legal entity.
- You have your own autonomous system and publicly routable IP addresses assigned.
- You have a router/switch at one of our locations, or you have a transport connection to one of these locations.
If you do not meet the necessary requirements for joining Peering.cz, but you would like to use our services, please contact us.
Network connection process
- Please fill in this contact form.
- We will get in touch with you and fine-tune all of the details so that the range of services is fully in line with your expectations.
- You will be asked to sign the Connection Agreement.
- You will be sent access to the customer portal. Log in to manage accounts and create new accounts for your team.
- You will get IPv4/IPv6 address assigned.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org after the cabling and cross-connects have been installed and finalized by the colocation site.
- Initially, your port is placed in the quarantine VLAN. As soon as all the testing is done, we will switch your port(s) to live production in compliance with your network administrator.